Dear Valued Guests,
We look forward to having you visit as a guest of our property. At Old Toccoa Farm (OTF), the experiences are authentic and rooted in the time-honored traditions of friends and family gathering in the community. Supported by a careful selection of services and true southern hospitality, it’s the perfect place to enjoy a lifestyle of discovering new passions, or reconnecting with old ones.
Please know we are keenly focused on maintaining a quiet and welcoming family atmosphere here at the Farm. We kindly ask that you adhere to all policies stated below:
1. PARKING: Each of our rental homes has a maximum vehicle limit. The maximum parking limit at The Hillside Cottages is ONE (1) VEHICLE. All guest vehicles must be registered at the Gate House, prior to arriving at your reserved cottage, where you will be issued a parking pass that must be displayed on the driver’s side dash at all times while on the property. The ONE (1) VEHICLE limit is strictly enforced.
2. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The number of people present at the property may not exceed the maximum number provided and registered with Old Toccoa Farm through your management company. All guest counts and names will be verified at the guard gate upon arrival. The Hillside Cottages have a maximum occupancy of TWO (2) Guests.
3. BE A GOOD NEIGHBOR: The Old Toccoa Farm community consists of many full-time residents and non-resident members visiting the club. You and other occupants agree to conduct yourselves throughout your stay in a manner that is respectful of and not disruptive to neighbors, traffic flow, or the community and that will not prompt complaints to Old Toccoa Farm from police, neighbors, golfers, or other guests of Old Toccoa Farm.
4. OUTSIDE ACTIVITIES: The Hillside Cottages include amenities such as outdoor patios and a fire pit area. When utilizing this area, please be respectful of other members' and guests’ quiet enjoyment of our club.
5. NOISE AWARENESS: Please respect the quiet enjoyment of our neighbors and refrain from any loud music and/or loud outside noise at all times. Large party gatherings are strictly prohibited, and any such activity will result in immediate eviction.
6. FIREWORKS: The lighting and shooting of any form of fireworks is strictly prohibited on club grounds.
7. FIREARMS: The discharge of any form of firearms is strictly prohibited on club grounds.
8. GOLF COURSE: All guests participating in golf activities at Old Toccoa Farm must adhere to all club conduct rules including attire, golf cart rules, etc.
9. ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES: illegal activities of any type are strictly prohibited and will not be tolerated on club property. This includes but is not limited to: illegal drug use, public intoxication, nudity, and illegal downloads of internet content such as movies, music, etc…. We will cooperate with any investigation of alleged criminal activity at the property during your stay.
10. PETS: No pets are permitted in or around the Hillside Cottages. Only service animals as defined under the ADA are permitted and must be under the handler's control at all times. Emotional support, therapy, comfort, or companion animals are not considered service animals under the ADA and are prohibited. Guests violating this policy will be charged a minimum $250 cleaning fee and asked to leave the property.
11. SMOKING: Old Toccoa Farm is strictly non-smoking (and non-vaping), indoors and outdoors, with the exception of being on the golf course. Guests violating this policy in public spaces, this includes the patio in and around the Golf Shop and Tavern, will be asked to leave the property. Should it be determined that smoking has taken place in a cottage, Old Toccoa Farm will charge a $250 cleaning fee, placed on the guest folio at the time of discovery, either before or after check-out.
Thank you for your cooperation and we hope you have a wonderful visit with us.
The entire Old Toccoa Farm family.